Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Infographic City’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Infographic City’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Infographic City at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Infographic City’s web site are provided “as is”. Infographic City makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Infographic City does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Infographic City or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Infographic City’s Internet site, even if Infographic City or a Infographic City authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Infographic City’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Infographic City does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Infographic City may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Infographic City does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Infographic City has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Infographic City of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Infographic City’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Copyright & Trademark
The names of any actual companies and products mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Infographic City claims no credit for any images posted on this Site unless otherwise noted. Images on this Site are copyright to its respectful owners. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice.
As Infographic City asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material located on or linked to by or through the Service violates your copyright, you may notify Infographic City in accordance with the following policy.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the Site or Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent via the Contact Form:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed, or a person authorized to act on such person’s behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted works or materials allegedly being infringed;
- Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the exact location of the Content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Visually is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is the copyright holder is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.